Call for Abstracts
Share Your Expertise – Submit an abstract for the opportunity to speak at the Symposium Workshops.
Abstracts (200-500 word summary) submittals will be accepted for specific topics. Abstract and Presentation Title must be UNCLASSIFIED, PUBLIC RELEASABLE and Non-Proprietary.
Questions concerning Abstracts should be directed to the
|Abstract Notification of Acceptance/Non-Acceptance||TBD|
|Presentation Due to UTC||TBD|
If your abstract is selected for presentation at TETS, you will be requested to submit presentation materials to UTC in electronic format no later than TBD. Upon acceptance of your abstract, specific instructions for technical preparation will be provided.
What is Required if Presentation is Selected?
- 50-100 Word Biography Sketch of Presenter
- Presentation for loading onto session computers
- Each Presentation must not exceed 30 minutes (including Q&A time)
- Presentations that are accepted must participate at the time scheduled by the Symposium Committee
- If your abstract is selected and you accept, you will be considered as an attending participant to the conference and will be required to pay the full registration as long as you are approved to attend the event by your management.
Each Technical Session Room will be equipped with the following audio-visual devices:
- LCD Projector
- Computer with PowerPoint installed
- Projection Screen